The Manufacturers Association of Israel – Northern Branch is the "anchor" for industrial enterprises in the north. The branch is the northern extension of the Manufacturers Association of Israel and has been providing service to all industrial sectors in Israel for approximately 80 years.
The Manufacturers Association of Israel – Northern Branch is the largest representative employers' organization in the country. There are approximately 500 member enterprises and companies in the branch, which employ approximately one third of the Israeli industrial workforce. These enterprises belong to more than 70 municipal authorities and 18 industrial zones in the region between Hadera and Kiryat Shmona, Nahariya and the Golan Heights.
The Manufacturers Association of Israel – Northern Branch has undertaken to promote industrial interests in the north by creating an appealing and supportive environment that will constitute an attractive base for the establishment and development of enterprises and factories in the North.
The branch's management is composed of senior manufacturers working voluntarily as public representatives. The chairperson and management are elected democratically by the general meeting.
The northern branch of the Manufacturers Association strives to strengthen industry in the North and provides its members various complementary services.
Among the branch's activities and services:
• Representing enterprises before municipal and governmental authorities, working with industrial zone administrations, economic organizations, regional forums, the business sector and promoting activities to benefit industry and manufacturers.
• Assisting industrial enterprises on a range of issues, such as municipal fees, taxation, construction permits, assistance in receiving grants.
• Seminars, courses and training sessions, both inside and outside the factories in the North.
• Events and conferences for manufacturers and industry in all peripheral areas.
• Participation in regional committees and professional forums to represent northern industry.
• Activities in industrial enterprises for emergency preparedness.
• Assistance and support in regional industrial fairs.
• Consultation services and meetings in branch offices on environmental quality, financing, credit, foreign trade, etc.
• Manufacturers' forum and "round table" in industrial parks.
• Tours and working meetings in factories.
• Cooperative activities with academic institutions in the North.
• Assistance to enterprises in arranging a marine monitoring service.
• Obtaining signatures on certificates of origin free of charge for members of the Manufacturers Association.
• Coordinated purchasing of gift certificates for industrial employees during holiday periods.
• Free conference room at branch offices and office services.
• The activities are conducted with the help of Haifa Industrialists Association House.
The Manufacturers Association of Israel – Northern Branch operates regional committees such as "Blue & white" committee whose focus is encouraging Israeli customize, inspired by "Buy Israeli Product". The "Industry community relations" committee subjects voluntary projects in order to increase community awareness to industry and encourage Responsible Care among Manufacturers . All committees members are high position industry managers devoting their time and energy for essential value projects.