מצ"ב לידיעתכם תערוכה מקצועית בתחום איכות הסביבה (מיחזור וטיפול במים) כולל דף מידע.
The Israel Italy Chamber of Commerce and Industry is glad to present you the next edition of Ecomondo, the 13th International Trade Fair of Material & Energy Recovery and Sustainable Development, that will be held at the Rimini Expo Center, from the 28th to the 31st of October 2009 ( www.ecomondo.com ).
Ecomondo is the major exhibition dedicated to the green economy, spotlighting on eco- design and eco- compatible materials, and on industry’s response for an increasingly indipendent, sustainable world. Environmental technologies and biotechnologies, eco- design in services, dematerialization, factor 10 and various other issues will all find concrete expression in the innovative management technology showcase at Ecomondo.
The last edition was attended by a record breaking 64.858 visitors (+12% on 2007), and by over 1000 exhibiting companies, confirming its role as the only expo in Italy able to attract the attention of all the key players involved in environmental sustainability topics
The 13th edition of Ecomondo will be divided into five specialized sections:
- Complete waste cycle and packaging: comprehensive overview of recycling management for all sort of materials: plastic, glass, paper and cardboard, wood, metals, rubber, oils and inert materials
- Reclaim Expo’: the Italian exhibition on reclamation of contamined sites, involving all the key players in the sector
- The water cycle: international exhibition on civil and industrial water recovery and water supply networks including thematic workshops and seminars
- Institution and communities: local governments’ best practices in energy, water saving and environmental projects
- Environmental hazards and damage: systems for the prevention of environmental disasters and policies aimed at improving the quality of citizens’ and workers’ Health
Alongside 75.000 m² expo, several conferences and seminars will be organized to give a comprehensive overview of the main issues in the field.
Ecomondo focuses increasingly on the internationality in order to offer to exhibitors and buyers important opportunities for exchange, networking and business with the foreign counterpart.
For a deeper understanding of the fair, please find enclosed a short presentation.
We reckon that Ecomondo can be the right context for promoting your company and expanding your business and we warmly suggest you contact us for further information on the trade fair and to make your participation in ECOMONDO easier and more profitable.
For free VIP Entrance Tickets and for any further assistance do not hesitate to contact our office:
ISRAEL-ITALY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
Trade Tower, 25 Hamered Street, Tel Aviv 68125
P.O.Box 50278 Tel Aviv 61500
E-Mail. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org